The Analyst, AWT's quarterly magazine represents the water treatment industry by presenting new technologies in the areas of cooling, boiler, and wastewater treatment. Each issue highlights current developments in industrial water treatment, while emphasizing practical applications of available technologies. Every valuable issue tracks trends, keeping readers abreast of regulatory activities, marketing concepts, and business practices impacting the industry. Take a look what you can find in each edition of The Analyst:
- Feature Articles: Feature articles, written by industry professionals, focus on technical topics offering timely information and varying insights on methods and trends in the industry.
- President's Message: This column is straight from the desk of AWT's current President and addresses issues that are specific to both the industry and the Association, offering editorial thoughts and opinions.
- Capital Eyes: Reports on the latest government and regulatory happenings and how they impact your business on a local and national level.
- Business Notes: This column offers business topics including legal advice, marketing tips, insurance information and general interests that every business owner and manager can use.
- TUTOR: AWT's Technical Committee discusses issues of technical importance to the industry in this column.
- Industry Notes: This segment focuses on the latest products and innovations in the water treatment industry.